As great as the Nvidia Shield TV Box is, as either a media streamer or gaming platform. There are still times when you may end up scratching your head when something just won’t work as it should. Not to worry though because This Ultimate Nvidia Shield Troubleshooting Guide will help sort things out fast!
Here’s What you Will Find in This Guide
- Connection and Accessories Issues
- My SHIELD Remote Won’t Update Software
- The SHIELD Gaming Controller Won’t Connect to My SHIELD
- SHIELD Controller Won’t Take a Firmware Update
- Bluetooth Accessories Won’t Work With SHIELD
- SHIELD Controller Won’t Power On After Charge
- Audio Video Issues
- My Screen Is Blank
- Video Frame Rate is Too Low
- Refunds For Google Play Purchased Content and Other Issues
- Prevent Unintended or Accidental Purchases on Android
- Update Google Play Payment Method
- My SHIELD Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- SHIELD Will Not Connect to Ethernet
- Network Test Poor Network or Network Error
- GeForce Now Works Intermittently
- GeForce Now Disconnects When Idle
- You Have Reached Session Limit Error
- Audio Stuttering, Crackling and Cutoff
- GeForce Now Detected a Poor Network Wi-Fi Signal
- SHIELD Hardware Update Failed to Install
- SHIELD Won’t Wake
- No More Storage Space Error
How to Access The Ultimate Nvidia Shield Troubleshooting Guide
Here is how you can find and access the Troubleshooting guide for the Nvidia SHIELD.
It’s in PDF format so we highly recommend you download and store the pdf file somewhere safe on your mobile device or computer. Just in case this website or file ever goes away.
While you’re here, don’t miss our guide on how to fix a non-responsive Nvidia SHIELD Remote control.
For the most part the Nvidia Shield continues to be one of the best Android Media streamers ever built.
And hopefully, you won’t ever need the information contained in this guide. But it’s a great resource to have close at hand just in case.