Forget Adding Apps One at a Time! Simply download Filelinked and add apps directly to your Android or Fire TV media streamer.
Filelinked is the Best Way to Sideload Apps to a Fire TV
If you own an Android or Fire TV media streamer. Chances are at some point you will want to add apps other than what are found in the Google Play or Amazon Store.
You see, the best apps for streaming TV are not always found in the official stores. It’s because many of these apps offer free movies and other content but we have to warn you it’s not always from legal sources.
Sure you can search online and download Android apps one at a time from various sites, but a Filelinked store has hundreds of apps already included.
So it’s as easy as scrolling down a long list of apps and choosing the ones to download directly to your device. And some even have the ads already disabled.
How Does Filelinked Work?
- Download the Filelinked app onto your device.
- Add the code to the Filelinked store and the provided pin if needed.
- Scroll through the list of apps and download tons of great apps to your Android phone or media streamer.
Then enjoy watching a ton of free TV!
How to Add Filelinked to a Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Since a Fire TV is more locked down than a regular Android box. This is a more in depth guide how to add Filelinked to a Fire TV.
- Go to the menu and click on Settings
- Select My Fire TV or Device
- Click “Developer Options”
- Select “Turn On”
- Go back to the Home Screen and click “Search”
- Type “Downloader”, search for downloader at the bottom of the page and select “Downloader”
- Click on “Downloader App”
- Select “Download”
- Click “Open”
- Select “Allow”
- Click on “Ok”
- Go to the address bar and type in get.filelinked.com
- Select “Install”
- Click “Done”
- At this point, the screen should return to “Downloader” so you can click on this option to remove the file completely
- Go back to Fire TV home screen and go to “Your Apps and Games”
Scroll to the right and select “See All”
- Navigate to the FileLinked icon
- Click “Move to Front”
After the Filelinked apps has finished installing, then run the app and go to the Main Screen. This is where you can enter a FileLinked store code. And this is where you will be able to find a long list of apps to choose from.
Then you can download any app directly to your Fire TV with the least amount of aggravation.
Filelinked is really the easiest way to find and download the best apps for Android and Fire TV.
Best Filelinked Store
While there are many Android user building Filelinked stores, which is really nothing more than a collection of apps on a server. One of the best Filelinked stores we found is on MeWe.
It’s called The Green Monster and the code can be found by joining the ExtremeFilelinked2019 Group on MeWe.